请关注67教学网 http://www.67jx.com
收藏本站 网站地图

当前位置:67教学网教育文章职业考试资格考试外销员考试试题2017年外贸外语辅导:商业书信用语» 正文

2017年外贸外语辅导:商业书信用语

[05-11 15:32:02]   来源:http://www.67jx.com  外销员考试试题   阅读:8429

概要:7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物: ...Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...7月10日来函敬悉。Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.昨天贵函已收悉。Your favour of yesterday is duly received.我们已收到您昨日写的信。We have received your letter of yesterday.我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。We duly received your letter of yesterday.我们

2017年外贸外语辅导:商业书信用语,标签:外销员考试真题,外销员考试试题及答案,http://www.67jx.com

  7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

  We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

  7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物: ...

  Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

  7月10日来函敬悉。

  Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

  您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

  Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

  昨天贵函已收悉。

  Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

  我们已收到您昨日写的信。

  We have received your letter of yesterday.

  我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

  We duly received your letter of yesterday.

  我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

  We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

  我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

  We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

  2月6日来函收悉。

  We have received your letter dated 6th February.

  您6月5日的来函收悉,多谢。

  We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

上一页  [1] [2] 


Tag:外销员考试试题外销员考试真题,外销员考试试题及答案职业考试 - 资格考试 - 外销员考试试题